Statement on Accessibility
The GUC is concerned to create all webpages according to § 13 of the Landesbehindertengleichstellungsgesetzes Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (LBGG M-V) That means, that it should be accessible to people with disabilities without problems, as it is determined in the Barrierefreie Informationstechnik-Verordnung des Landes Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (BITVO M-V).
This statement is valuable for all webpages of the GUC and for the initiative Ai For Life, which is provided by the central server of the University of Greifswald with the content management system TYPO3.
Status of the agreement with the requirements
The Webpage of the GUC and ter initiative Ai for Life is largely in accordance with § 13 of the LBGG M-V.
However, there are some exceptions:
- Not all documents can be provided as wished.
- Not all images, graphics, cards and audiovisual content have alternative text boxes.
- Hierarchies for headlines are partly not equal.
- For featured videos we do not have or at least not at the moment written-text alternatives or subtitles.
- The contrasts between Text-elements and cursors are partly not sufficient.
- Some tables are drawn incorrectly.
- Lists sometimes only feature a single entry or are drawn incorrectly.
- No information on german sign language and easy language are provided
The webpage of the GUC and the initiative Ai for Life is still under construction and features complex content. This means that editorial mistakes cannot be fully avoided.
Creation of this declaration
This declaration was created on January 5th, 2021.
This declaration was latest renewed the 05th of January 2021.
If you have comments on mistakes or shortcomings concerning accessibility, please contact us:
GUC –Greifswald University Club
Tel.: 03834 420 1174
In case of enforcement proceedings, you can contact the Überwachungsstelle für digitale Barrierefreiheit des Landes Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.